recovery coaching, Colorado Recovery,
PCA Colorado is collaborating with Agami Health Services to produce several trainings this year. The first will be Four Fridays in July from 2p-10p. Participants will complete 32 hours of CCAR Recovery Coach Training on July 8, 15, 22, 29.
Contact email@example.com for further information or to reserve a space. Become part of a growing network of recovery coaches and peer mentors in Colorado.
We have included 8 hours of Youth Mental Health First Aid to the Colorado training which totals 40 hours.
- Describe Recovery Coach role and functions
- List the components, core values and guiding principles of recovery
- Build skills to enhance relationships
- Explore many dimensions of recovery of recovery and recovery coaching
- Discover attitudes about self disclosure and sharing your story
- Understand the stages of recovery
- Describe the stages of change and their applications
- Increase their awareness of culture, power and privilege
- Address ethical and boundaries issues
- Experience recovery wellness planning
- Practice newly acquired skills